The Oil and Gas sector is one of the most complex sectors due to the scale of the projects and requires the highest quality of logistics management. Often the projects are located in the most remote locations across the world; the key to a successful project is the experience and expertise of the teams involved.
FPT Global has a proven track record with the provision of the project logistics services required to support Oil and Gas projects regionally and internationally. Our integrated services and solutions can be applied across the whole supply chain and managed by our Oil and Gas logistics professionals and a network of qualified international partners.
- All-in-one service for movement of assets and supplies
- Control tower methodology
- Integrated multimodal solutions
- Specialised equipment and offshore containers transportation
- Well-established network partners in oil and gas regions.
- Bespoke chartering group
- Customs documentation
- Feasibility studies
- Forecast and planning
- Project planning for lashing, stowage and security
- Proposal presentations
- Project supervision
- Transport plans and route surveys.
Supply chain management
- Supply chain management
- Component and material tracking
- Customs facilitation for documentation, duties, exemptions, regulations and taxes
- Expediting to project location by air, sea and overland
- Global freight collection/cargo consolidation
- Oil and Gas specific account management teams
- Rig movement specialists
- Vendor and procurement management.
Rig and maritime support
- Crew management
- Equipment and barge on /off hire management
- Offshore vessels/helicopter chartering
- Shipping agency
- Vessel clearance
- Vessel mob / de-mob coordination.