COMPANY HSE POLICY and STOP WORK AUTHORITY
FPT Global Co.,Ltd will pursue excellence in Health and Safety performance across all areas of its business.
Management unconditionally accepts its responsibility for the effective implementation of this policy and will provide systems, training, supervision and visible support to ensure a safe work environment. All employees and contractors shall be empowered with the right to refuse work in an unsafe manner, an unsafe area or with unsafe equipment and have the right of redress with Management should issues raised not be addressed expeditiously. FPT Global shall:
- Assess health and safety in all stages of planning, design and construction, develop and implement systems to eliminate or control hazardous tasks and provide substitutes for identified hazardous products.
- Commit required resources for the effective development and implementation of Health and Safety management systems in all areas of operations in accordance with relevant H&S legislation.
- Involve all employees and contractors in the consultation process for the development, implementation and review of all H&S matter within the company.
- Ensure all employees and contractors are skilled and informed to carry out assigned work in a manner that is not detrimental to their health and safety.
- Implement an education and behavioral program to enhance skills and develop a culture of safety and health awareness within our workforce.
- Audit and evaluate safety management systems and programs to collectively improve our performance and investigate, correct and report all health and safety incidences.
- Provide an effective employee focused system of injury management and rehabilitation. Engage only proven and competent sub-contractors who have the ability to clearly demonstrate a safety management system that complies with or exceeds our uncompromising internal standards.
- All employees and contractors shall accept responsibility for Health and Safety for the tasks they are carrying out and the personnel under their control.
This policy and supporting procedures shall be reviewed annually and objectives clearly communicated to all employees and contractors
FPT Global is committed to developing culture and operational practices to ensure environmental sustainability for the future.
Many components of the logistics industry impact global sustainability, including the key Carbon Emissions of vehicles and machinery.
FPT commit to drive and manage programs to ensure the reductions in these emissions in all operational practices. This commitment is essential to the success of the policy.
Our Environmental Policy is based on the following objectives:
- Reduction in carbon emissions
- Zero waste
- Sustainable operations
- Clean water
- Sustainable land for farms and wildlife
- A healthy environment for future generations
There are three main principles to achieving this:
- Internal cultural training and leadership
- Education of subcontractors in environmental concerns
- Audit practices to ensure operation guidelines are adhered to
This policy and all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that are issued to support the policy shall be reviewed annually and communicated to all the employees, contractors and sub-contractors who are employed by FPT.