18th March, 2020
To all our valued clients, associates and project partners, we understand with the current COVID-19 situation it is an uncertain time for all involved in the Logistics sector.
We at FPT Global would like to assure you that health, safety and the well-being of our staff and clients is of the utmost priority. We have ensured that both our local and international workforce are fully up to date and continually briefed on maintaining the highest hygiene standards and practices
The Thailand Government has implemented new regulations to prevent further spreading of the virus, the cities of Bangkok and Pattaya must now close all entertainment venues, such as bars, nightclubs and sports venues until 31st March.
We will continue to monitor the situation and take advice from both local and central government departments. As of today, the Ports of Thailand and major transportation routes are operating as usual. Throughout this period FPT Global will continue to provide a full scope of services for our local and international clients and partners.
FPT Global has implemented several steps to maintain the efficiency of the services we provide. These include but not limited to:
- Upon arrival at work, each employee must use the provided hand sanitiser
- Each employee undergoes body temperature check twice daily with results recorded
- Regular cleaning of warehouses, facilities and other equipment
- Contractors, messengers, visitors and other personnel visiting one of our premises receives body temperature check upon arrival, any person exceeding 37.2 Degrees Celsius will be refused entry.
- External meetings canceled until further notice
- Working from home is encouraged where practical with extra laptops being provided by the company
- Workforce spit into teams with equal competencies to alternate between office and home working.
We will release further updates as and when they happen, until then many thanks for your understanding during these challenging times.